Monday 18 November 2019

my 3d shape




Kia ora.
This is my pyramid i made during maths. In Maths we have learning about 2d and 3d shapes. As you can see my pyramid has 4 faces,5 corners and 8 edges. The proper name for the shape is a square based pyramid.


  1. First you will need blue tack and tooth pick
  2. Then you will need to make a square base by using a little amount of blue tac
  3. You should be able to stick to toothpicks to each bit of blue tac
  4. Once you have done that stick another toothpick going upwards on angle like the picture above 
  5. Then put a bit of blue tac in the middle to stick all four of the toothpicks together
  6. Now it should look something like the picture above 
Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

my 3d shape

Kia ora. This is my pyramid i made during maths. In Maths we have learning about 2d and 3d shapes. As you can see my pyramid has 4 fac...