Wednesday 20 February 2019

global play day



Global play day was an amazing day 15th of Feb. We brought a cardboard box for a cardboard box fort. It went really well, we got bored and made Marshmello masks(he is a famous DJ) out the remaining boxes. it was amazing. Now we're planning on doing a live concert in school, and we might do another play day this week not too sure what day though probably Friday. and once we finish the masks we're going to make DJ desks and paint our masks. Manu and I were the people who came up with the fort and masks. we came up with names for ourselves as well, Manu's Marsh and I'm Mello. together that's MarshMello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my 3d shape

Kia ora. This is my pyramid i made during maths. In Maths we have learning about 2d and 3d shapes. As you can see my pyramid has 4 fac...