Monday 1 April 2019

Korfball

This week we learned and played Korfball.
Korfball is a mixture of netball and basketball leaning more towards netball though (you can't move with the ball but you can intercept). In korfball the hoop is called a korf and it is not on the baseline because you can go 5 metres behind the hoop. When we played boys could only mark boys and girls mark girls.

I enjoyed playing Korfball because its a very fast pace sport and you have to make quick decisions.
For example if someone was marking me with their hands blocking my shot I have to pass. I can not shoot otherwise it's a hand over.










No comments:

Post a Comment

my 3d shape

Kia ora. This is my pyramid i made during maths. In Maths we have learning about 2d and 3d shapes. As you can see my pyramid has 4 fac...